Monday, December 25, 2017

Merriest of Christmas Days


Merry Christmas! It’s been a wonderful day here in the Rivera household. The boys woke up at the crack of dawn and went hard all day. They’re finally in bed and mama’s got a glass of wine. And I’m writing this from the new laptop hubby got me! I didn't take many pictures this morning, mostly because Ez was determined to stay in my lap and shriek with excitement over all the boxes and paper.





Sitting here in the glow of the Christmas tree, surrounded by open presents and lots of food, I feel blessed. So very blessed. Nine years ago, I had a much different holiday. Stress and hurt and anxiety, but God brought me through and gave me all these wonderful boys to take care of and love on. Life is much different than I thought it would be, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. It’s been a great few days; I don’t go back to work till Wednesday, and I can (sort of) sleep in tomorrow! Cheers!

With Love,
Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment