Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Tree Eyebrows, It's a Thing!




By this point in the holiday season, you’ve decorated your Christmas tree, yard, presents, and dressed the kids up for pictures. You’re bored. Ugly Sweaters are so 2015, but what’s a girl gonna do to stand out in the party crowd? Relax, I’ve got you covered in two words- Christmas eyebrows. That’s right- the eyebrows are finally getting the recognition they deserve after the eyes have been stealing the limelight for so long. In case you are wondering how exactly to pull off this look, don’t worry. I’ve got step by step directions. And I just have to say, I had a lot of fun with this. I ended up keeping my untraditional look all evening!
These pictures were my inspiration. When you see my results, just keep in mind they probably didn't have two toddlers vying for attention and trying to play makeup like mommy.


1. Gather all your supplies- there's never enough glitter, eyebrow pencils, and jewels.

2. Attempt to separate your eye brows into branchlike sections, only to realize you don’t have thick, bushy caveman-like eyebrows.


3. Attach gemstones to your eyebrows. It may look random, but they’re actually placed precisely wherever they will just freakin stick.
4. Decide to just paint your entire eyebrow with green glitter to imitate a Christmas tree. This works surprisingly well.

5. Highlight the brows with colorful spots of more eye glitter, to represent ornaments. When this fails, just start adding color in the general area of your eyes. 

6. Finish with a gold eye pencil and fill in all the spots not covered in glitter. 

7. Celebrate your success with a glass of wine. Try not to get stray gemstones or glitter in the wine.


My youngest was fascinated and kept trying to play with my eyebrows. He also brought me his Gecko doll from PJ Masks and pointed to its face. Look alikes, I guess? 


Bonus points if you convince your husband to let you practice on him. I was going for the Grinch, but he wouldn't let me take pictures of the masterpiece.  


 Enjoy your holiday parties and don't be afraid to stand out!

With Love,
Susanne





No comments:

Post a Comment