Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Edgy (Weird) Beauty Trends

Remember the Christmas eyebrows I attempted during the holiday season? Yes, I know it was a complete fail, but it inspired me to look into more odd beauty trends. And I found a lot!

I've found my favorite three and will attempt to recreate them, in my own style. Which, of course, means I probably won't be anywhere near the original, because I have very little natural style talent.

1. Glitter Roots
Ummm, what's not to love? Hiding your roots with glitter and fairy dust, yes please! Not sure how that would work out in your sheets, though. I imagine it's impossible to get rid of. Hubby will not be pleased.




2. Unicorn Eyeliner
This one looks pretty difficult, and I have very low expectations for my reproduction capabilities, but it looks so cool! Not sure where one should go with eyes like that, but I'll probably end up at Publix where I'll run into Cayden's teacher who already knows about my Comic Con spandex Rogue costume.




3. Lollipop Lips
This one is right up my alley! I never put lipstick on without getting it everywhere. This trend Requires you to mess it up!


So my thought is by combining all three of these wonderful, edgy trends, I should easily be the coolest mom at the field trip on Wednesday. He thought I was embarrassing when I wore pajama pants to pick him up in first grade. Then, he gave me strict instructions to not call him anything but Micah at school- no Chompy, Boo Boo, Micah boo, Baby, or Little Man. What could go wrong here?

With Love,
Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment